REALTOR® Steven “Steve” Ostrom • Team Leader • Primary Listing Agent
916-308-2446 • RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com
RosevilleAndRocklin.com Real Estate Team
I have over eleven years of real estate experience as a listing and buyer’s agent. My wife and I work together to help present your home and get it sold quickly through my experience as a REALTOR® and powerful negotiator. I am the primary listing agent on our team. I believe we are one of the best in town in presenting your home online to buyers’ eyes … we take amazing photos, virtual tours, create a specific web page to your property, and have an experienced social media person on our staff.
I am a FULL-TIME and experienced real estate agent. I work with my team of three fabulous REALTORs ® – Desiree Pointer, Nichole Moody, and my wife Heather Ostrom
I have worked a successful decade in this profession and I have worked hard to maintain a positive reputation as a successful real estate agent, fighting for the rights of home owners, buyers and our industry, and also a being a positive member of our community. I am an active real estate committee member locally and was previously a statewide level C.A.R. director for many years [Board of Director for the California Association of REALTORs(r)]. Why is this important? It helps me keep a tight pulse on all real estate changes and the environment other agents, buyers, and sellers are experiencing. Plus, it means I have great relationships locally developed through roles in leadership in our real estate community.
Why Real Estate?
I started in real estate to better the experience of home buying & selling. When you call — I answer.I do my best to ALWAYS keep you informed of the status of your home and what events to expect. It is a fast-paced buyers market and inventory is high and I will help you get the job done and feel great about it! I am an experienced REALTOR ® and you will love working with my RosevilleAndRockin.com Real Estate Team.
Continuing Real Estate Education, Awards and Community
I regularly attends meetings, workshops and classes to further his education in the field of real estate. Ensuring your safety in all matters of your transaction is of the utmost importance to us
Education and Experience
University of Southern California graduate with a degree in Communication. For Buyers & Sellers, my ability to communicate is key through your transaction and with the other party involved. I also proud to claim that I am also a two-time, All-American. I know that hard work DOES pay off. My character is strong and passionate and from past clients claims, I am fun to work with — I make the process as enjoyable as possible. I consider myself a success in work and life.
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- e-Pro (an internet specialist)
- Placer County Life Masters Club Member – a local county association designation stating the consistent yearly sales
Steve is also proud to have been or currently a part of:
- State Board of Directors 2008-2012 – California Association of REALTORs (r)
- Featured on the National Coldwell Banker Recruitment Video 2010
- Featured in the California Association of REALTORs Magazine – “Tweet. Post. Sell.” http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=68505
- Featured on the ZipForm “TouchSign” California Association of REALTORs® video – iPad docusign with real signature
- PCAR Masters “Life Member” (top percentage of sales – production designation in Placer County Association of REALTORs®)
- Speaker at the #GenBlue Coldwell Banker Sacramento Rally 2011 with my wife Heather Ostrom
- The Equal Opportunity / Cultural Diversity,
- Legislative Committees for REALTOR®s
- Coldwell Banker Agent Council
- PCAR Political Action Committee
- PCAR educational committee
- In past years, he participated in the fundraiser for the Salvation Army “Can Tree.”
- nominated to the 2008 CAR Board of Directors (California Association of REALTORS®)
- PCAR – Placer County Association of REALTORs
- SAR – Sacramento Association of REALTORs
and a fun video of why Steve always wears a suit …
Come into our office and interview us today
916-308-2446 • RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com
Make the Jump With Us … to a new Home.
Coldwell Banker Sun Ridge Real Estate
4011 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd. #110 Roseville, CA 95747
Steve Ostrom – e-Pro • PicturePath Partner • Masters Club Member PCAR (Placer Co)
Steve Ostrom – is on the California Association of REALTORs® Board of Directors (2008-2012)
and is an active member of the Sacramento and Placer County Association of REALTORs®
Equal Housing Opportunity