REALTOR® “The Marketing, Bossy Pants” Heather Ostrom
916-764-2710 • RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com
Roseville native Heather (Brown) Ostrom, is the online and printed media director for Steve Ostrom
Marketing Manager: Heather Ostrom is Steve O’s wife and has always worked as Steve’s side kick as his graphic designer. Heather is a Chico State graphic design graduate (yes she actually did it) and has 15+ years of experience in the field of graphic design and marketing. Her designs are clean and consistent for branding – so they are readily recognizable in any medium.
She loves orange and Coldwell Banker blue, “O’s” for Ostrom, her logo goldfish (some people like posing on ampersands, glamazon shots or pictures with their animals – she prefers her goldfish) and most importantly – being a hard-worker and quick-witted. On a personal level, Heather loves being with her family (two young ladies) and her husband and co-worker Steve Ostrom. Steve and Heather are both long-time golfers.
Her past work and experience included working in Downtown Sacramento for a commercial and political lobbying firm imagining and creating billboards, direct marketing postcards, brochures and logos for major groups and campaigns. She even won a Polly Award for her one of her designs. She also briefly ran her own design company “OMaezyn Design.”
Heather has been in Roseville for many years – she is a St. Rose and Oakmont High School graduate (formerly Heather Brown). Steve and Heather were married at Sierra View Country Club – a place where she grew up playing golf with her family.
Heather’s forté is representing your property with attractive photography and eye-catching “clean” design. Most importantly: to get at or close to maximum number of photos on the Metrolist* – we know buyers want as MANY photos as they can get their hands on … Heather also oversees all website production and management.
Your house is our product to market – it should be well-represented as an attractive asset to buyers through artistic angles and well-framed imagery.
Marketing Materials & Services Provided:
Virtual Tour • A Memorable and Unique URL for your property • Beautiful Flyer presented at your listing sign • Creative Internet Postings ALL OVER the Web
Other notable items and events:
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Gen Blue Social Media Squad – Coldwell Banker International
- Featured in the California Association of REALTORs Magazine – “Tweet. Post. Sell.” http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=68505 (it says Steve … this is where the secret boss part comes out)
- Featured on the ZipForm “TouchSign” California Association of REALTORs® video – iPad docusign with real signature
- Speaker at the #GenBlue Coldwell Banker Sacramento Rally 2011 – spoke on the importance and different tools of Social Media and how we used it for success
- Will be Speaking for Sacramento Social Media Club in May on Social Media and Real Estate
- Interview: “Video grows into vital marketing tool” by Sacramento Business Journal – 4/13/12
- Article: Named one of BitRebel’s “Twitter’s Top 75 Badass Women“
- Steve O and I both lost 80+ lbs. and got to go on stage with Jane Lynch (2014)
REALTORs Steve and Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at:
www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Steve Ostrom, Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446
RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com or CBPlacerRealEstate@gmail.com
Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA #CALBRE 01899313
2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661