REALTOR® “The Marketing, Bossy Pants” Heather Brown Ostrom
916-764-2710 • RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com
Roseville native Heather (Brown) Ostrom, is the online and printed media director for Steve Ostrom, Desirée Pointer, and Nichole Moody
Marketing Manager: Heather Ostrom is Steve O’s wife and has always worked as Steve’s side kick as his graphic designer. Heather is a Chico State graphic design graduate (yes she actually did it) and has 13+ years of experience in the field of design and marketing. Her designs are clean and consistent for branding – so they are readily recognizable in any medium. She loves orange and Coldwell Banker blue, “O’s” for Ostrom, her logo goldfish (some people like posing on ampersands, glamazon shots or pictures with their animals – she prefers her goldfish) and most importantly – being a hard-worker and quick-witted. On a personal level, Heather loves being with her family (two young ladies) and her husband and co-worker Steve Ostrom. Steve and Heather are both long-time golfers.
Her past work and experience included working in Downtown Sacramento for a commercial and political lobbying firm imagining and creating billboards, direct marketing postcards, brochures and logos for major groups and campaigns. She even won a Polly Award for her one of her designs. She also briefly ran her own design company “OMaezyn Design.”
Heather has been in Roseville for many years – she is a St. Rose and Oakmont High School graduate (formerly Heather Brown). Steve and Heather were married at Sierra View Country Club – a place where she grew up playing golf with her family.
Heather’s forté is representing your property with attractive photography and eye-catching “clean” design. Most importantly: to get at or close to maximum number of photos on the Metrolist* – we know buyers want as MANY photos as they can get their hands on … Heather also oversees all website production and management.
Your house is our product to market – it should be well-represented as an attractive asset to buyers through artistic angles and well-framed imagery.
Marketing Materials & Services Provided:
Virtual Tour • A Memorable and Unique URL for your property • Beautiful Flyer presented at your listing sign • Creative Internet Postings ALL OVER the Web
Other notable items and events:
- 2013 Gen Blue Social Media Squad – Coldwell Banker Conference in New York
- Featured in the California Association of REALTORs Magazine - “Tweet. Post. Sell.” http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=68505 (it says Steve … this is where the secret boss part comes out)
- Featured on the ZipForm “TouchSign” California Association of REALTORs® video - iPad docusign with real signature
- Speaker at the #GenBlue Coldwell Banker Sacramento Rally 2011 – spoke on the importance and different tools of Social Media and how we used it for success
- Will be Speaking for Sacramento Social Media Club in May on Social Media and Real Estate
- Interview: “Video grows into vital marketing tool” by Sacramento Business Journal – 4/13/12
- Article: Named one of BitRebel’s “Twitter’s Top 75 Badass Women“
Come into our office and interview us today
916-308-2446 • RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com
Make the Jump With Us … to a new Home.Coldwell Banker Sun Ridge Real Estate
4011 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd. #110 Roseville, CA 95747
Steve Ostrom – e-Pro • PicturePath Partner • Masters Club Member PCAR (Placer Co)
Steve Ostrom – California Association of REALTORs® Board of Directors (2008-2012)
and is an active member of the Sacramento and Placer County Association of REALTORs®
Equal Housing Opportunity