Photo Interview Your Listing Real Estate Agent!
If you’re interviewing listing agents, ask to see their marketing photos for other properties.
Your Photos should NOT be failing your property – they should be capturing beautiful angles, be well-cropped, have proper lighting (no dark photos), and creating a sense of interest and desire to set the appointment to your home.
We take beautiful photos and put your property in the best light possible with the maximum number of photos. Click the photos below to see our “photo interview” online album.
We’ll provide you an honest, home evaluation for free, or comparable homes for sale in your neighborhood – to see if selling is the right solution for you. We like to keep our clients for life. Fill out this form for a home evaluation of your estimated home price.”
Need help? Call 916-308-2446 or Email: Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com
What We Provide to Our Sellers
- Maximum Number of Photos on the Metrolist – demand the best for photos and marketing *exception tenants that don’t allow photos*
- Attractive Photos on the Metrolist – We just say “NO” to poorly lit photos and Smart Phone Pics are not meant for Final Marketing
- Good Communicators – We Communicate How You Prefer
- Relaying Feedback on Showings and Giving you Suggestions for Minimizing Your Time On Market – We want to Reduce the Discomfort and Confusion of a Home Sale
- Feedback on Presentation of Home + Ease of Accessibility to the Home – We are honest with our opinions and feedback with the objective for success for you
- Do they Walk-the-Walk and Talk-the-Talk with Social Media? We have been interviewed and participated on panels for our successful online techniques
- Experience with Negotiation? We work hard to protect and serve our clients, but we also know the importance and value of maintaining relationships with other local agents. We are professional in our work and in our interactions.
- Photos are Well-Illuminated, have Attractive Angles, and Cropping – no grainy or pixelated photos
- Virtual Tours – we have attractive virtual tours (actual “walking” tours,” not just rotating photos)
- Our Real Estate Website is primarily a “page one” site in Roseville and Rocklin (for real estate terms) – indexing is important when most buyers are beginning their property searches online
- Our flyers are attractive, clean and provide all the details buyers want and need
- Our videos are also featured on our YouTube Channel – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate
- Twitter as another marketing tool – Heather Ostrom @RosevilleRockLn has over 7000+ followers online (with a well-established local reputation)
- Facebook Fan Page – social sharing is just another tool we use to increase your opportunity for a sale
- An Online Interview with Marketing Heather Ostrom – watch the video here
Property Questions or Showings?– Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at: www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661
Equal Housing Opportunity